I had my last pre-natal OB appt this morning. It was pretty routine. My blood pressure, weight, and measurements are all normal. In fact, I still have the green light to eat some more since I'm still coming in at under 25 pregnancy pounds.
The doctor and I spoke a little more about the c-section. He said I need to call before I go in on the 11th to make sure my appt hasn't been bumped back, which is a common occurrence. Unfortunately, I've never met the doctor who is "on deck" to do my section. However, my doctor did say that I could call and request to have a different doctor come in specifically for my c-section. I have to talk to Scott about that idea.
I also asked him about how early I can get started with breastfeeding and he said I could start in the recovery room, but he said I probably won't even have any colostrum because I won't have experienced labor, which usually sets it off. Regardless, we'll start nursing as soon as possible.
So, I'm in the finaly stretch. I won't be seeing any more doctors until my c-section. Let's hope Ade-Lily stays put until the 11th.
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think that means you get an entire Oreo ice cream cake all to yourself. None for Scott. It's for the baby, of course.
Post a Comment