Wow, I can't believe I'm 30 weeks pregnant! Since babies have a gestational range from 38-42 weeks, our little girl could be here anywhere between Thanksgiving and Christmas. 30 weeks just sounds much closer to D-day than simply being in the third trimester.
I've been feeling pretty good. Lately, I've started to have some typical third trimester complaints. I can actually feel my body starting to spread out to make room for the baby. I went walking on Monday and my pelvic bones were sore for the next 24 hours like they were trying to move away from each other. Yesterday, my abdominal muscles reached their limit and I think started pulling away from each other. It's normal, but it's not painless - especially if you want to move. Sleeping at night has gotten harder between my two trips to the bathroom and the effort it takes me to switch sides, which I do several times a night.
They say that around this time you can start determining your baby's sleep/wake patterns. If that's true, then we'll have a very active girl around 10PM and around 5AM. That's when I feel her moving around the most. She also likes to get a few kicks in right before lunch.
My next OB appointment is on Monday, so I'll let you all know how it goes.
1 comment:
Wow - I love hearing about this stuff! :-)
Post a Comment