33 weeks feels a lot like 32 weeks - not much has changed. Ade-Lily has hiccups about twice a day now. She's still moving around a lot but has cut back on the acrobatics. I think she's head down facing towards my right hip. I often feel a lot of movement in my right hip believe it or not. I didn't even know my uterus was over there. Sometimes it feels like she's trying to push my right ilium out a little. Her little feet are also trying to make my belly button pop out. Most evenings after dinner I stare at my belly and watch her go to town on my belly button. It's completely flat right now, but I think it will pop out in time for turkey day.
Next weekend (1 November) is my west side baby shower. Sue and Tammy are planning all the details and my mom is flying in next Friday for a long weekend. Scott will be on call most of the weekend, but I think he's happy to be excused from the estrogen fest.
That's all for this week. I'll post again if anything more exciting happens.
Friday, October 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment