Not a whole lot new to report this week. I'm definitely getting bigger as you can see from the photo. Scott and I have been working to finish our registry due to the upcoming east coast shower (yea!). We're finding that it's harder to find good nursery furniture than we thought, but I'm onto a good lead. Then I have to get an area rug because that's going to set the theme of the nursery since we're not going to get one of those crib sets with a quilt, bed shirts, and crib bumper. We really don't need all of that stuff and are opposepd to collecting "stuff."
So, baby and I leave for a business trip to DC next week. It's unclear whether I'll need to do work when traveling to DC in September for my shower.
So, like I said, there's just not much going on right now..
No comments:
Post a Comment