Monday, November 17, 2008

36 Weeks

As you might have noticed, I've become less enthused with the belly shot photos. I will take some soon, but in the meantime, you'll have to suffice with these pictures taken last weekend when Scott and I went up to a friend's cabin in the mountains. No, the picture above is not our friend's cabin, but it is really cute. In the picture below, you'll see me sporting Scott's old fleece, which is about the only winter weight "jacket" I can fit into at this point.


In other news, the baby is still breech. Scott and I went in last week to talk to one of our OBs about the "version". It seems like a pretty simple procedure that either works quickly or doesn't work at all. Our appt is for December 1st. If the version works, then it's a waiting game to see when I go into labor. If it doesn't work, we'll schedule a c-section for the second week in December. We'll let you know how it goes.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

You look beautiful. I love that first shot - the colors are great. I miss you guys and think about you a lot. Can't wait to see you in a month!!! Such a short amount of time to wait, but seems like soooo long... and a lot will happen between now and then. Enjoy Thanksgiving. I really wish I could be there. Love you!