And here is a portrait of a pregnant lady in a pumpkin patch. Sue and I took Dean to a local pumpkin patch to pick out a few premier pumkins in time for Halloween. Sadly, the "daddy" pumpkin only lived for a few more days. Meanwhile, the pumpkin that grew out of our compost pile is still going strong. It's been off the vine for at least a month - if not two and is still going strong.Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Some Additional Photos
In typical Scott and Sarah style, I think this is the best photo we've taken as a couple since we got pregnant. I guess we'll have to rectify the situation sometime in the next few weeks. As you can see, Scott is still sporting his beard, which is now thankfully a thing of the past. I mean, you just can't cuddle a baby with a full beard, right?
And here is a portrait of a pregnant lady in a pumpkin patch. Sue and I took Dean to a local pumpkin patch to pick out a few premier pumkins in time for Halloween. Sadly, the "daddy" pumpkin only lived for a few more days. Meanwhile, the pumpkin that grew out of our compost pile is still going strong. It's been off the vine for at least a month - if not two and is still going strong.
And here is a portrait of a pregnant lady in a pumpkin patch. Sue and I took Dean to a local pumpkin patch to pick out a few premier pumkins in time for Halloween. Sadly, the "daddy" pumpkin only lived for a few more days. Meanwhile, the pumpkin that grew out of our compost pile is still going strong. It's been off the vine for at least a month - if not two and is still going strong.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I take umbrage at your assumption a bearded man cannot cuddle with a baby! The nerve...
Post a Comment