I wanted to wait to post my 37 week summary until I went to the doctor's today. Everything looks great - except for the fact that Ade-Lily is still breech. The doctor thought it was kind of funny that she's essentially in the 12 o'clock position as if she wanted to sit up and watch the world go by.
Amazingly, I've only gained 23 pounds so far, so the doctor gave the the thumbs up to indulge myself over Thanksgiving. Speaking of which, the Colorado Cannas are heading to Fruita on Wed afternoon to enjoy our turkey in mountain biking heaven. The doctor said if I go into labor, I'll have to go right to the local hospital, tell them I'm breech, and get a c-section. She even recommended calling in advance to make sure an OB will be there! Hopefully it won't come to that.
I go in for the "version" next Monday, 1 December. I'll post another note then to let everyone know how it went. And I promise to take a belly shot soon and post it. I'll try to do that tonight.
Monday, November 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Great story! Glad you didn't get pulled over, but I would have loved to hear how you explained it to the officer. Mugwort sounds very HarryPotter-esque. Maybe that's how Hermione got her powers.
Post a Comment