In other news, not only did I feel the baby move from the inside yesterday, I felt the baby move from the outside. I was lying in bed and the baby started acting up. I put my hand on my belly and, sure enough, I could feel it from the outside. I then looked down and actually saw my belly move! It was really cool. I wish Scott could have been there, but he's at arthritis camp in Estes Park. I guess residency isn't ALL bad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Cool!!! I hope I can see the baby moving when I come out this weekend. I have to say, Sarah, those belly shots are pretty weak at the moment. I'm sure it will grow (and has since that pic was taken), but right now it just looks like maybe you ate a big meal. But, as always, you look beautiful. Can't wait to see you this weekend!!!
I have to agree with Rebecca, though I bet you're happy that your fears of becoming a huge and unrecognizable pregnant lady have gone unrealized :)How exciting that the baby is moving around!
That's great that you can see the baby moving from the outside. The baby's probably inside there practicing using the gas pedal and the steering wheel for when he/she can borrow the keys to the car!
Post a Comment