I had my 18 week check up today. Sue went with me to hear little Hummock's heartbeat, which is clocking in at 140 bpm. According to the New York Times, rates above 140 beats per minute indicate a girl and below 140 indicate a boy. Guess we'll have to wait another few weeks to find out what the baby is for sure.
I'll post another belly shot soon, but in the meantime you can imagine what I look like 6 pounds heavier than my pre-pregnancy weight.
In other news, I got a thumbs up to go on my Alaska cruise with my mom. I even had the doctor sign a letter saying I was good to go just in case. The doctor even said that I could go to Fruita (a town in western Colorado) for Thanksgiving as long as everything continues so well. We were thinking about getting out of town for Thanksgiving since Scott has the time off and Fruit has great mountain biking for Scott, Mark, and Tammy to enjoy. I'll be content sitting by the fire eating yummy T-day food.
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think you are the only person I know already thinking ahead to Thanksgiving dinner! :) I can't wait to see all the updates!
Post a Comment