HOSAHH!!! This being my first time "guest-blogging," I'll try not to be uninvited too quickly. And much like during the roughly 9 month lead up to our nuptials, during this pregnancy I vow to be full of unsolicited opinions. I guess it makes perfect sense that those who are narcissistic enough to have children are predisposed to have a blog.
For instance, it is with no sarcasm that I submit "Hummock" as an excellent in utero name in the grand tradition of Jawad.
But even as we begin to celebrate the coming of a new Canna (despite several federal injunctions), let us bid a fond farewell to the fleeting euphoric state of DINKistan. I'd like to petition a list from our readers: please email Sarah or myself a completion to the statement, "Remember how great it was, before they had kids, when Sarah and Scott used to ..." Think of it as mad libs. We'll post the responses when we get enough good ones.
Cheers,
pre-pater familias
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment