Since I'm starting the blog at 17 weeks, I thought I should back fill with some relevant data.
Scott and I found out we were pregnant in early April. I woke up one Saturday morning at 6AM to take the test when I was 2 days late. Scott was working nights and had only just gotten home a few hours ago to go to sleep. My test results showed one dark line and one very faint line. Unable to wait until Scott got up in a few hours, I rushed into the bedroom and asked him to take a look at something. Groggy and unhappy to be disturbed, Scott grabbed the stick, looked at it and said, "well, there's no such thing a little pregnant."
Here are the first two belly shots. The first one is taken at 7 week and the next one at 8 weeks. They look pretty similar to me. Of course, at week 8, Hummock was about the size of a grape.
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment