Thursday, July 31, 2008

21 Weeks


Today is 21 weeks. It's also the day that my mom and I leave for our Alaska cruise! Here's belly shot photo and boy have I grown. Does anyone else think my butt looks big? Don't answer that - especially not before I go on a cruise.


This week has been pretty uneventful. The only exciting thing to happen was our little girl did a complete 180 the other night - or that's what it felt like. I've never felt her move so strongly and I think it took her three tries to get settled. Scott got to feel the third part of the movement. Maybe that's what calmed her down.


We'll try to send email updates while we're away, but I don't expect to post to the blog again for two weeks - once I'm back from my Alaska trip and my trip to DC.


2 comments:

Auntie Em said...

Sarah,You look great! have you started to feel like you have a little alien in your tummy yet? Anyways,you and Scott are right she has your nose for sure. Have a great time on your cruise love you lots!-Emily

Kirsten said...

Hope you're having a great time on the cruise!